Create Email ID for Your Domain using Google Apps
You can now have a professional email or business emails with easy .There are many companies which are providing business email for your custom domain. Now you will have firstname.lastname@example.org. Google recently stopped its free business email service with Google app. But you can purchase this service from Google at 5$/Month. In this topic we will cover how to create Professional email id for your domain via Google app.
How to Create Email ID for Your Domain using Google Apps
- First you need to register on Google apps. Then Go to this link:http://www.google.com/a/cpanel/domain/new . Then you will find there are two options like If you own a domain or you want to purchase domain. If you are new and want to purchase a domain then you can buy any place e.g. Godaddy and Bigrock etc. But I think many people have already domain before visiting this page. Then enter your domain name in the given field. Domain name should be like yourdomain.com.
- Then after clicking the submit button . you will have to create account for that domain. Its your wish to give any name email@example.com. But normally people prefer there should be an account firstname.lastname@example.org. Then Fill-up those entire fields.
- Now you have to verify your ownership of Google apps email. There is 3-4 methods of can verify your Google apps.
- Uploading a HTML file Generated to the root directory
- Using Google analytics account
- Using Meta Tag
Verify using any of these methods.
- Now what you have to do is on the cPanel. Login to the cPanel of your web hosting. Now You have to goto mail >MX Entry .You will see a screen with Enter MX Entry
Enter The Following:
- Priority : 0
- Destination : ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM
Now It will take maximum 48 hour to Upgrade of MX record. So wait till that completes.
- Then completion, You can visit your dashboard by visiting the link:http://mail.google.com/a/yourdomain.com. If you want your dashboard link like mail.yourdomain.com, then activate it by clicking the radio button which you can find at settings > Email and change URL.
Now all things done you have to want some hours to use it. After some hour send a sample email to any of your friends or your personal mail address .Voilla !! You will get a mail from your Business mail ID. In the 2nd step don’t give temporary mail address in your secondary mail address. If you forgot your password you can later get it via this mail id.