IPL-11 2018 Player Retention List
- 1 Apple iPhone X Deals and Offers in India
- 1.0.1 IPL-11 2018 Player Retention List –
- 1.0.2 IPL-11 2018 Player Royal Challengers Bangalore: Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Sarfaraz Khan (uncapped)
- 1.0.3 IPL-11 2018 Player Chennai Super Kings: MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja
- 1.0.4 IPL-11 2018 Player Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya
- 1.0.5 IPL-11 2018 Player Delhi Daredevils: Shreyas Iyer, Chris Morris, Rishabh Pant
- 1.0.6 IPL-11 2018 Player Kolkata Knight Riders: Sunil Narine, Andre Russell
- 1.0.7 IPL-11 2018 Player Sunrisers Hyderabad: David Warner, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- 1.0.8 IPL-11 2018 Player Rajasthan Royals: Steven Smith
- 1.0.9 IPL-11 2018 Player Kings XI Punjab: Axar Patel
IPL-11 2018 Player Retention List is released today.If you see the IPL-11 2018 Player Retention List you will not be surprised as as teams have supported their match winner player. IPL 2018 Auction and IPL 2018 player Retention is in news as CSK and RR are back with Chennai Super Kings have retained MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja and Suresh Raina.
Mumbai Indians have retained Skipper Rohit Sharma, seamer Jasprit Bumrah and all-rounder Hardik Pandya as all three player are in their peak forms so that will also boost their chances in IPL 11.
But What hurt every Cricketing Fans is that Gautam Gambhir not retained by the Kolkata Knight Riders, as every one knows that he is the player who have changed the fortune of the KKR. KKR retaining List include Sunil Narine and Andre Russell. Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab have retained one player each. RR Stick with Steve Smith and Punjab with the Axar Patel. If you see Delhi Daredevils they have supported the young guns Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer.
IPL 2018 Auction Date-
IPL 2018 Auction will take place on January 27 and 28.
IPL 2018 Daredevils News-
“Ricky Ponting has been appointed as head coach. We will have a new coach and a new team with the idea of having continuity. We have retained two youngsters and the whole team will be built around them. Chris Morris is a top all rounder,” Daredevils CEO Hemant Dua said.